September 18, 2011

It's All Grey

With all this color exploding over the runway for spring, I thought I would share a post for all the ladies who love grey. Monochromatic looks have been really popular in recent fashions, along with the minimalistic trend. I love creating an ensemble with one color, but coordinated in different shades. One of my favorites so far have been an all grey look. It is so sleek and classic. In my opinion, it is more updated and modern than wearing all black. In addition, it is perfect for those women who struggle to get ready every day. Find all of your favorite solid grey pieces and pair them together. Add pop of color with a neon scarf, bold lip, or maybe even some metallic shades, just to bring some extra appeal to your outfit. You can certainly do this with any color from jewel tones to neutrals. Here are some of my favorite all grey looks that I've collected so far, both on and off the runway.
Photobucket
Zoe Saldana, Kate Moss, Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere
Photobucket
Michael Kors, Calvin Klein
Photobucket
Donna Karan, Max Mara

3 comments:

  1. How did you know grey is one of my fav colours? lol!
    This is a great post with stunning inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love grey!!! Thank you Elizabeth for stopping by and your lovely words!!! Would love if we can put something together and visit your Tallahassee!! You can send me an email @ sasha@everythingfab.com !! Have a fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all grey!
    Great blog dear! Following! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete